Available for CPHC patients
First Time Users:
Call 303-703-8583 for account access
Remote Treatment Support AvailableOur commitment at Colorado Primary Health Care is to provide the best service to our patients and we are always trying to find ways to make life easier. CPHC patients have the option to get remote treatment from the comfort of home, office, or really anywhere, via a Virtual Visit.
Virtual Visits are a good way to get fast and quality treatment for most minor medical conditions including allergies, cold and flu, urinary tract infections, eye irritation, pain, sinus infections, rashes, sore throat, pink eye, and much more.
With smart technology and our team of physicians, Virtual Visits are available using a compatible computer and browser, smartphone, or tablet.
- You first have to be a patient with Colorado Primary Health Care.
- You have to check-in first by state medical board recommendation you have to establish a doctor-patient relationship before you can start doing telemedicine.
- Once you have been approved to use telemedicine, you will use the Patient Portal powered by Updox which will bring you to the home screen with all the different options you can select.
- My Location: This is located on the Home Tab and provides information about the clinic in your location. The dropdown bar will show if your clinic has any other locations.
- My Notifications: When a new message or health record is sent to you the name of the sender and message will be found in the notifications tab.
The Health Tab has two sections My Records and My Medications.
- My Records: Shows records sent to you Patient Portal with date and time. In this same tab you can also save and send your health records and also display your health records.
- My Medications: Lists your medications and you can also request for refills.
- Messages Tab: In this tab you can view or reply to messages you have received and also create your own message to send to your provider.
- Family Tab: Shows who is in your family and on your plan. The check mark is who in the family records you are on and the switch button can change the person.
- Appointments Tab: If your provider allows appointments you can use this tab to schedule appointments with your provider.
- Forms Tab: On this tab you can complete forms provided by your clinic and submit them for review.
- Account Tab: You can change the information in your portal profile, and you can also give your family members access to your patient portal. The My Profile section you can change your information. In the Family Access section, you can give you family access to your records.
- Log Out of the Portal: To log out of your Patient Portal, click the LOG OUT link located under your name in the upper left corner of the Patient Portal.