Colorado Primary Health Care treats a wide array of patients, ranging from early teenagers to the elderly, explains Dr. Andy Fine. Our office is a go-to spot for figuring out what’s wrong. The advantage of visiting a Primary Care Physician is that we have all your records, history and are already familiar with you. Our office is well versed to not only treat the presenting symptoms but to also discover the underlying cause of the problem.
The most common things seen on a daily basis are: headaches, back pain, dizziness, light headedness, chest pain, shortness of breath, stomach pain, diarrhea, numbness, joint pain, fever, weakness, fatigue and so much more. In addition to these common ailments, our office can see patients with more urgent symptoms like; irritated red eye, urinary tract infection, upper respiratory infection, cold, and/or flu symptoms. We also handle preventative care like sports physicals or the need for medical clearance paperwork.
Our office employs a number of services to help diagnose AND treat you.
- Rapid Throat Strep Test – diagnosis in seconds
- Flu Test – check illness levels for flu
- EKG Machine – used for testing if patient is having heart palpitations, racing heart beat, chest pain or shortness of breath
- Lung Function Testing – pulmonary function test which can assess your quality and performance of your lungs
- Asthma Assessment Tool – tests severity level of asthma, emphysema and/or COPD
- Liquid Nitrogen – used to freeze warts and other skin lesions
- Biopsy Equipment – used to remove abnormal or concerning moles
- Pain Management Injections – relieve symptoms and treat the underlying cause of the inflammation causing the pain. i.e. neck or back pain, muscle spasms or specific joints (shoulder, knee, hip, ankle, toe, hand or wrist)
- Vision Charts & Hearing Tools – ability to assess vision and hearing levels
Everyday illnesses, aches and pains can set you back at work and at home.
Our commitment is to get you back to your daily activities quickly. CONTACT US HERE